The UPHA Chapter 16 is looking forward to welcoming everyone back to the Sunshine State for the UPHA Chapter 16 Spring Horse Show (March 8-9) and the UPHA Chapter 16 Gasparilla Charity Horse Show (March 12 – 16). Peter Fenton will serve as the Manager of both shows again this year and he has put together a great team to join him.
Tiffany Wheeler will judge all divisions for the UPHA Chapter 16 Spring Horse Show. A few classes have been added for the Spring Show:
- Class 9A Morgan Western Walk/Jog 11 & Under
- Class 20 Morgan Hunter Walk/Trot 11 & Under
- Class 50A Morgan Western Walk/Jog 11 & Under Stake
- Class 56 Morgan Hunter Walk/Trot 11 & Under Stake
There are a few TBD options still available for purchase ($100.00) in case you are looking for a certain class to get your show season started.
Steve Wheeler will join us for the Gasparilla Charity Horse Show and will judge the American Saddlebred, Hackney, Harness, and Roadster Divisions. Coby Holowacz will also be in the ring to judge the Morgan Division. The Equitation and Miscellaneous judging duties will be handled by both judges.
Added classes for Gasparilla Charity Horse Show:
- Class 65 Three Gaited Country Pleasure Limit Rider
- Class 159A UPHA Exceptional Challenge Cup
- Class 159B – Exceptional Showmanship
There are a limited number of TBD spots available for purchase ($300.00).
You may enter on line by going to www.horseshowsonline.com (in order to find both shows, click on the Upcoming Show button). Entries are also accepted via mail or email to Beth Snider email@example.com.