Harvest Days Holiday Festival Horse Show, November 3-5, 2017.
UPHA Chapter 16 is excited to bring you a new and improved Harvest Days Holiday Festival Horse Show located at the Florida State Fairgrounds in beautiful and sunny Tampa, Florida!
- Judge: ASB, Morgan – Heather Boodey
- Judge: Paso-Fino – Hon. Sofia Passariello
- Judge: Paso-Fino – Hon. Derek Fernandez
- Announcer: Peter Fenton, Pleasureville, KY
- Ringmaster: Don Baker
- Paddock Master: Peyton Hamilton
- Steward: Bob Campbell
- Show Secretary: Judy Peters; 614-402-1260
- PF Show Secretary: Kathy Krzeszewski; 813-598-8535
- Photographer: Doug Shiflet
- Show Chair/UPHA President – Mary Jo Schmidt; 813-785-7433
- Co-Chair/UPHA VP – Pam Roush; 813-765-7165
- Classes for ASB, Morgans, Hackney, Roadster, Equitation, OTAB, Academy & Paso Fino
- Daily hospitality events
- Evening Performances
- Friday night from 5pm – 9pm, TACO PARTY. Sponsored by UPHA Chapter 16 & Spring Lane Ranch
- Saturday EXHIBITORS PARTY after the grooms class, the final evening class, we will celebrate ugly sweater contest and the Thanksgiving feast with a DJ and bouncy joust!
- Stall Decorating Contest: Judged Saturday and prizes given out Sunday
- Friday – Sunday we will have the HOLIDAY PHOTO BOOTH ready for everyone to make an appointment. Bring your horse or pose with a cute pony and get a professionally shot digital picture that can be used for holiday cards. $35 each and is a fundraiser for the horse show.
Host Hotel: Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel – 10221 Princess Palm Ave., Tampa, FL 33610; 813-623-6363